Our Mission and Purpose
The Honoring All Life Foundation is intent on exploring an emerging new reality that includes all life in our designs, decisions, and plans.
- It requires the humility of one who knows there is always more to perceive - and the willingness to actively pursue various ways of perceiving, learning, and knowing.
- It invites each person to fully embrace the power and responsibility of their daily choices, to look deeply within and ask, "WHAT DO I TRULY WANT?" and to become deliberate creators of their own reality.
- Most of all, it is a celebration of who we know our deepest selves to be.
We can choose to create a world that honors all - right now - with our next breath, our next thought, our next action.
Our purpose is four-fold:
- to actively and humbly explore what it means to live life honoring all
- to co-creatively design new social structures dedicated to honoring all
- to network with and support those who consciously choose to explore honoring all life in their area of expertise
- and to assist in creating a field of receptivity in which "honoring all life" can be fully explored by individuals and communities.